This is the walkway beside the Frederick library to the main entrance near Carroll Creek. I have taken this shot several times in the past and not liked the results. I waited while the man walked near the end before clicking the shutter.
This is a great example of perspective. There are patterns in the different "surfaces" but all lead directly to the man at the end. I really like this.
6 comments:
This is the walkway beside the Frederick library to the main entrance near Carroll Creek. I have taken this shot several times in the past and not liked the results. I waited while the man walked near the end before clicking the shutter.
This is a great example of perspective. There are patterns in the different "surfaces" but all lead directly to the man at the end. I really like this.
Thanks for dropping in!
Great contrasts everywhere!
BTW, the snowy photos on my blog are from about two weeks ago when we finally had our first snow. Can you blame me for using them into Spring?
I love the combination of lines! Excellent photo op. Thanks for stopping by!
Love this one even more than the next one!!!
Love this one even more than the next one!!!
Post a Comment