Awesome shot Lew! Thanks for stopping by to check out my header challenge entry again this week. Have a nice weekend :-)
This is such a gantastic reflection, you can't tell which is the real Mccoy and which is the reflection.Where abouts do you live in Maryland. When I was growing up in Borneo, my teacher came from Maryland. practically gave her life for us.
Beautiful reflection of this magnificent Yosemite view. The last time I visited, Mirror Lake was rapidly becoming Mirror Meadow.Hugs and blessings,
Lew: Beautiful capture in so many ways. Great name for the lake.
Wow this is gorgeous! Love the mountain.Great capture Lew.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome shot Lew! Thanks for stopping by to check out my header challenge entry again this week. Have a nice weekend :-)
This is such a gantastic reflection, you can't tell which is the real Mccoy and which is the reflection.
Where abouts do you live in Maryland. When I was growing up in Borneo, my teacher came from Maryland. practically gave her life for us.
Beautiful reflection of this magnificent Yosemite view. The last time I visited, Mirror Lake was rapidly becoming Mirror Meadow.
Hugs and blessings,
Lew: Beautiful capture in so many ways. Great name for the lake.
Wow this is gorgeous! Love the mountain.
Great capture Lew.
Post a Comment