Lew, these are beautiful photos. I'm enjoying these special selections for their beauty and also because we now have the Kodak DX4330 and are thinking about getting the Nikon D40X (or perhaps staying with what we have). Judging from these gorgeous photos, I would guess that you would make that transition again if you had it to do over...
We passed through Frederick, MD last week and I noticed for the first time ever--due to your posts--the Rose Hill Manor sign near that exit. Now we're planning to visit there some time...perhaps in the spring.
2 comments:
Great shot and perspectiv, Lew!
Lew, these are beautiful photos. I'm enjoying these special selections for their beauty and also because we now have the Kodak DX4330 and are thinking about getting the Nikon D40X (or perhaps staying with what we have). Judging from these gorgeous photos, I would guess that you would make that transition again if you had it to do over...
We passed through Frederick, MD last week and I noticed for the first time ever--due to your posts--the Rose Hill Manor sign near that exit. Now we're planning to visit there some time...perhaps in the spring.
Post a Comment